Multimedia agency, One Virtual Solution, specialises in the following professional services: Google Adwords, website and landing page design, SEO, social media, copywriting and graphic design. They also assist clients with website domain registration, securing a professional email and website development.
The agency offers a free consultation. You can also access their free e-books ‘Content Marketing Blueprint’ and ‘7 Steps to Profitable Google Ads’, on their website.
The company is based in Cape Town however they do have clients across the country, including Johannesburg, Pretoria, Bloemfontein, and Durban.
One Virtual Solution offers a range of services. Below are their prices:
- Google My Business – R800 (offer is available until 31 August)
- .co.za domain registration – R159,99
The company also offers DIY digital marketing tools including:
- Website builder plan – $29.90 per month, which includes one domain + 5 sub-domains, 5GB – disk space, and 5,000 subscribers
- Canva Pro access – $9,95 (includes the Basic plan plus: 420,000 free templates and other bonus features)
- Adobe Creative Cloud – $67 for one year
- SEO-friendly blog posts – starts from R2,000 (1,000-word blog post)
- 5X SEO-friendly blog posts – starts at R7,500(1,000-word blog post)
- 10X SEO-friendly blog posts – starts at R10,000 (1,000-word blog post)
Web Design Services
- Bronze package – R8,000
- Silver package – R12,500
- Gold package – R26,600
You can request a quote for the following services: graphic design, Google ads, SEO services and social media.
- Web design – build a website that is mobile optimized, SEO-friendly, with pop-ups and full technical support. Each package comes with a SSL Certificate, a select amount of royalty-free images, professional emails and access to email marketing. Add-ons include Google Analytics integration, opt-in forms and copywriting, depending on the package plan you choose.
- Copywriting – the company assists its clients to compile blog posts that are not only compelling but target search engine’s keywords.
- SEO – access to SEO specialist to ensure website content is optimised, gets noticed online through keyword targeting and helps to increase of website traffic.
- Social media – professional design and creative services to generate content for social media platforms Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. They also offer social media packages which include setting up your business’s social media profiles.
- Graphic design – graphic design services to assist in the creation or revamping of your business’s logo, or to help you launch an online advertising campaign.
- Google Ads – set up of pay-per-click ads .
They provide inexpensive resources for businesses that choose to DIY their business’s marketing efforts, including the website builder plan and Canva Pro.
Their website makes no mention of traditional or outbound marketing services.
Contact the company via a contact form, email or telephone.