The Top Tech Tools for Women In Business (TTTWIB) programme, a partnership between CiTi and the City of Cape Town, will give women entrepreneurs access to workshops, mentors and enhance their practical business skills.
The Women in Business programme provides a platform for women to network and share, as well as learn vital tech skills to grow their businesses.
The ten weeks programme commences on 5 April 2018.
The programme launches on the 5th of April, with weekly workshops taking place every Wednesday between 10am and 1pm in Cape Town.
The ten-week programme will cover topics such as developing a tech strategy, project management, financial strategy, trends and IT tools, and digital marketing, to name but a few.
If you’d like to be a part of the programme, you must fit the following criteria:
- You are the CEO or founder of your own business
- Your business has been running for at least a year
- You use tech in your business (e.g. Twitter, Trello) and want to learn to use it more effectively
- You have a desire to implement a tech strategy in your business
- You have at least one staff member (permanent or partime)
- You are based in the Western Cape
- Must have a desire to implement a tech strategy in your business
Top Tech Tools for Women in Business programme 2018 launches on 5th April in Bandwidth Barn Woodstock and you can apply here: http://www.citi-womeninbusiness.co.za/ to potentially be part of the programme.
All applications will close on 16 March 2018.