The Cross border Ecommerce Conference to be hosted on the 16 & 17 November 2022 at the Indaba Hotel Fourways is exclusively targeted on the cross border ecommerce emerging landscape and it sets out the framework for successful trading across borders.
If you want to find out more about the challenges, trends, and opportunities and what to do to improve your cross border trade … then attend the upcoming two day event taking place on the 16 & 17 November 2022 at the Indaba Hotel, Fourways, Johannesburg.
If you want to be part of this growing market, which will be worth 2.25 trillion U.S. dollars by the year 2026, then join us as a delegate at the event.
Join top class representatives of companies such as South African Revenue Services (SARS), Pick n Pay, Deloitte, Department of Trade Industry & Competition, Consumer Goods & Services Ombudsman, DHL amongst others will be addressing delegates at this year’s Cross Border Ecommerce Conference.
This is the first ever event specifically aimed at cross border ecommerce in South Africa. Registration fee: R7 400 + VAT = R8 510 p/p – We have a special offer for the SME South Africa audience, if you register today you get two for the price of one!
A few topics to be addressed include amongst others:
- A private sector view into understanding the complexities of the cross-border e-commerce supply chain
- Cross border payment opportunities for global merchants
- Driving mobile e-commerce payments innovation across Africa
- Why South African regulators need to step up to enable participation in global economy
- Navigating the different buying habits, profiles and user experiences across cross-border e-commerce shoppers
- How to utilize ecommerce in the ecommerce environment
- How omni-channels are changing the world
- Why the ACFTA needs ecommerce
- Protection of consumers in the cross border ecommerce arena
- The first South African on demand delivery app start-up to become the biggest grocery shopping app in SA
Reasons why you must attend The Cross Border Ecommerce Conference 2022
- Get background on understanding the cross border ecommerce landscape
- Get updated on the latest insights, challenges, trends and opportunities within the cross border ecommerce environment
- Meet industry experts within the industry
- Find out more about the crucial elements that defines a cross-border ecommerce strategy
- Stay abreast with the latest updates regarding South Africa regulation
- Understand the motivation behind attaining international customers
- Get to know the latest logistics challenges facing ecommerce
Who should attend?
Personnel from the following departments and sections can be expected to attend this event:
* exchange control * cross border e-commerce transactions * money transfers* payments * clearing & settlements * regulation * international banking * e-banking * foreign exchange * e-wallets * retail * trade support * digital payments * supply chain * cross border ecommerce * remittances * online marketing * fraud and security * loyalty and rewards * social media * taxes * merchandise management* ecommerce * customer experience * customs * warehousing* insurance.
Branding opportunities are available this includes delegate presents, promotional inserts, lanyards, exposure in event material and online exposure.