The SME South Africa financial management templates report pack includes all the resources that entrepreneurs need to be able to manage their finances efficiently, from business plans and income statements, to balance sheets, a cash flow statement, and more.
Entrepreneurs should be diligent about keeping evidence of all their financial transactions such as receipts, statements, invoices, and purchase orders.
Good record keeping can help when you apply for business finance – as many lenders want to see evidence of proper record keeping.
Financial Management Templates Available for Download
- Download the Income Statement template (PDF / Excel) to get a full picture of your company’s revenue, expenses and overall profitability.
- The Business Plan template can help you with the following: formulate a clear statement of your business’s mission and vision, a roadmap and timetable for achieving your goals and objectives, and can offer a clear description of your marketing strategies.
- Effective management of cash flow is essential for any successful business to survive. A Cash Flow Forecast (PDF / Excel) helps you predict what is going to happen to your cash flow and identify potential future pitfalls to make sure the business has sufficient funds to survive. The goal of cash flow management is to ensure that the business has enough cash at any point in time so that the business is able to fund payments it is required to make.
- Get the Finding Your Breakeven Point (PDF / Excel) guide and determine how much sales you need to achieve a net income of zero. Break-even analysis allows you to know how much profit you can earn at different sales volumes.
- Learn How Much to Charge for Your Services. This will guide you on how to set your price, give value for money as well as including other costs such as labour, production and logistics costs.
- Looking for a Professional that can Help with Financial Statements? Find one on Serv
Financial management templates are available in Excel or PDF format:
- Business Plan
- Income Statement (PDF)
- Income Statement (Excel)
- Cash flow Forecast (PDF)
- Cash flow Forecast (Excel)
- Finding Your Breakeven Point (PDF)
- Finding Your Breakeven Point (Excel)
- How Much to Charge for Your Services (PDF)