Here are 5 main business insurance features every business owner should be aware of:
- Property cover – protects your businesses premises and any property including equipment, furniture, tools and inventory.
- Commercial vehicle cover – protection of any registered business vehicles in the event of damage or theft.
- Business Interruption cover – in the event of loss of income as a result of a disaster
- Business liability insurance – protects the financial interests of companies and business owners in the event that they face lawsuits or any third-party claims.
- Employers’ liability insurance – covers a business owner against any injury, illness or death caused to an employee during their work.